Unique Candle Collectables
- Before you light your candle, cut the wick to 1/4 inch
- Trim the wick after each use
- All our 3d candles are designed & tested to tunnel burn, which means once your candle has completed the burn you will be left with a beautiful piece of interior.
- For an even melt, do not blow it out until the top layer of wax has melted all the way across, we want to keep it even guys.
- To keep your candle clean and avoid black marks, keep it away from draft air and fans
- The candle wax and fragrance oils we use in our candles are sensitive to both temperature and light, so please be careful when storing candles. It is best to keep your candle in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight or intense light.
- Please do not leave your lit candle unattended.
- Although our candles are mostly used as decor, if burning we recommend placing onto a plate or trinket dish to avoid the wax spilling onto your furniture.
Our aim is to create the perfect balance between luxury and sustainability. We provide high quality products, using best practise whilst maintaining high ethical standards. Our candles are hand-poured and crafted using natural waxes including both Soy and Coconut making our candles vegan friendly and biodegradable.We believe it is our responsibility to our planet to be as low-impact, natural and sustainable as possible
Our production run allows us to use only what is needed, and any components and materials that are normally considered unusable by manufacturers do not go to waste.
We support British businesses and local workers in all aspects of our product development & production. All of our components are sourced via UK or London based suppliers.
All of the materials used in our candles are from sustainable and renewable sources, leaving a very low carbon footprint. We have also made an effort to have a standard of using plant-based and natural raw materials.
& reusable collectible art
No harmful paraffins. Vegan & Cruelty Free.